Welcome to the Meridian Community Unit School District # 223 Website!
We hope that you will be able to find the information or material that you are looking for today.
Our mission is to educate students to be self-directed learners, collaborative workers, complex thinkers, quality producers and community contributors.
As an exemplary School District we continually strive to:
- Engage in highly effective communication to Community, School Board, Administration, Faculty, Support Staff and Students.
- Achieve organizational trust through integrity, collaboration, reliability, accountability, transparency, fairness and loyalty.
- Utilize an aligned, well-rounded and comprehensive curriculum that focuses on life-long learning skills.
- Promote high learning expectations for all students.
- Practice visionary District leadership to create and implement District goals.
- Value and maintain a safe environment for Students, Staff and Community.
- Provide educational facilities that support and enhance the studentsâ educational experience.
- Make decisions using research and best practice that incorporates fiscal responsibility, collaboration and impact on the Community, School Board, Staff and Students.
The Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) compiled the following recommendations for families to understand how to support students during the mandatory suspension of in-person instruction. Please click HERE . . .
Ogle Safe App & MCUSD 223 Anonymous Reporting Link
To Report a School Threat to Ogle County Sheriff's Office Please download this mobile app to anonymously report any illegal activities or threats of self-harm or school violence. Ogle Safe - Apps on . . .
Small Town Values, World Class Results
Do you have questions about our schools? Check out the promotional videos for each school in our district. Great job by all involved and a special thank you to DW Films USA . Not only did they do a great job - but this was . . .